Here is a collection of some of the tools that I use (IDEs, keyboards, etc.)
This page is mostly for my own reference, but if you’re here maybe you’ll find something interesting as well.
- Kinesis Advantage 2 LF, an ergonomic keyboard.
- Elecom Deft Pro Trackball Mouse.
- After receiving the fancy ergonomic keyboard, I figured I would go all-in on the ergonomics and get a trackball mouse as well. No carpal tunnel yet!
- This laptop stand to complete the ergonomic setup.
- CalyxOS Open source, privacy focused version of Android
- Signal messenger, an open-source messaging app made by a nonprofit with a focus on security first.